Our Economy Spring location manufactures custom precision wire forms, metal stampings, coiled springs (or compression springs) torsion springs and product assemblies that are utilized throughout the medical, aerospace and industrial markets.
Engineering Success Stories
- Assisted customer with design and development of two stainless steel RNS (Rigid Needle Shield) removal stampings that are now used in three different drug dispensing systems
- Provided customer support of development of unique packaging methods to improve part introduction / throughput on cellular assembly lines by visiting manufacturing sites and working with R&D teams
- Led customer NPD teams in creating new surgical device / assembly techniques that led to new FDA product listings
- Created numerous implantable biopsy markers that are utilized in breast therapy for determining changes in cellular growth with minimal migration characteristics
- Developed stamping techniques for piercing holes in tubing to reduce laser cutting / machining costs
- Facilitated customer requirements of metal-stamped assembly techniques that eliminated costly machined components and led to overall improved product quality