CHICAGO – April 30, 2018 – MW Industries, a leading provider of highly-engineered springs, specialty fasteners, machined parts and other precision components, is announcing the launch of MW Energy Solutions to help address the specific needs of energy, oil & gas, and petrochemical producers.
MW Industries Energy Solutions brings the broadest range of product solutions and services focused on the unique needs of the energy market. It brings together five industry-leading MW Industries brands under one umbrella to help provide solutions quickly and cost effectively. The business units — Engineered Spring Products, USA Fastener Group, Maudlin Products, BellowsTech, Servometer — specialize in springs, heavy fasteners, energized seals, custom shims, edge-welded and electrodeposited bellows. The company has particular expertise in working with the exotic metals typically used in harsh environments.
“MW Industries understands the demanding requirements and quick response times required to serve customers in the energy exploration and petrochemical markets.”, explains John Bagnuolo, Chief Executive Officer, MW Industries. “In addition to the broadest market basket of products, we bring the combined technical expertise of over 100 degreed engineers and over 50 years of manufacturing expertise for energy applications.”
The MW Industries Energy Solutions companies include:
- Engineered Spring Products, Houston, TX, specializing in springs and coiling assemblies designed to deliver performance in demanding environments.
- USA Fastener Group, Houston, TX, providing heavy flange bolts, studs, nuts and other components with a wide variety of coatings and plating.
- Maudlin Products, Houston, TX, providing spring and shim products as well as cutting services including waterjet, automated laser, and wire EDM cutting.
- Servometer, Cedar Grove, New Jersey, manufactures a high-quality line of miniature bellows, flexible shaft couplings, contact springs and bellows assemblies.
- BellowsTech, Ormond Beach, Florida, markets a premier line of edge-welded bellows and assemblies.
About MW Industries
MW Industries, Inc., headquartered in Rosemont, Illinois, is a leading provider of highly engineered springs, specialty fasteners, machined parts and other precision components to more than 23,000 customers in 35-plus countries. Its more than 40,000 products are sold through a combination of direct sales, catalogs and distributors to original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket customers in aerospace, medical, electronics, energy, agriculture/construction and other sectors.