May 25th, 2016
Economy Spring – Southington, CT
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers/technical staff involved in product design and development requiring springs, wireforms, metal stampings, tubular fabrication, machined components, and/or assemblies.
- Understand basic spring design concepts, particularly manufacturing rules for tolerances of parts, optimizing spring design, and designing for cost.
- Work with the Tool Room to understand design challenges and steps to identify the most efficient way of developing components.
- Choose the most cost effective solutions: machining components versus other processes.
- Meet the Economy Spring team, tour the manufacturing floor, and learn how we can help you make better parts!
2 DAY AGENDA TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Overview of manufacturing today
- Engineering presentations on Economy Spring’s products and manufacturing processes
- Detailed shop floor tour of the various manufacturing processes and Tool Room
- Spring design course including additional shop floor visits
- Tool design course including additional tool room visits
- Question and answer sessions
- Training, education, and tours led by Economy Spring’s technical staff including engineers, machinists, and department supervisors
- Coffee breaks, lunches, and a group dinner provided
SPACE IS LIMITED! Have any questions? Reserve your space today!
Please contact Kara Loveland at email@example.com or (860) 621-7358.