Precision components for outdoor power equipment
MW Industries, Inc. designs and manufactures highly engineered springs and metal component systems for the world’s leading brands of consumer products and power tools.
Our products are used in:
- Leaf Blowers
- Handheld Drills
- Tabletop Drills
- Circular Saws
- Table Saws
- Impact Drivers
- Other Products Used in Maintenance or Lawn and Garden Care
Our customers rely on us for a range of products, including :
- Brake Band Springs: Critical safety applications found in chainsaws.
- Compression Springs: Used for control purposes such as power triggers, on/off switches, and other high usage applications.
- Extension Springs: Throttle controls, drive-line controls, and speed control.
- Return Springs: Operator controls, engine management applications, and safety equipment.
Taking on the elements together
Because outdoor power equipment needs to operate in demanding conditions, including extended use and extreme environments, we design, engineer, and test our lightweight components to provide durability and consistent operation over a long life.
Relationships and components you can rely on
With MW Industries’ wide range of capabilities, we are able to serve as your value-added supplier for virtually any spring or formed metal component, required for your project. We will work closely with you to develop components to match your exact requirements, reduce your costs, and support your logistics efforts. We take pride in delivering value on-time, at the right price, and with zero quality defects.
Multiple locations, one goal
Our precision components are produced and delivered from multiple MW Industries locations across the United States. While each of our manufacturing facilities offers different capabilities and specialties, all work together using the very latest equipment and technology.