Maryland Precision Spring
Our Maryland Precision Spring location has been a custom manufacturer of Belleville disc springs & stacks, constant & variable force springs, motor & power springs, retail PoP pushers, reel retrievers, light stampings, and electrical assemblies since 1972. A leading supplier in the Point of Purchase, consumer power tools, and distribution industries, they produce components for a wide range of markets.
Maryland Precision Spring delivers quality products with precision and versatility and provides expert engineering design support for integration of products into your custom application.
They also offer value-added assembly service utilizing both out-purchased and in-house components, a wide variety of coating and special packaging options, and in-house tooling design, fabrication, and maintenance that ensure fast, economical, and reliable tooling support. Quantities can range from one to millions of pieces.
Maryland Precision Spring Products
Belleville Washers / Disc Springs
- OD Range - 1/4" - 10"
- Stock inventory in over 700 designs
- Spring styles including: Contact, finger, flange, serrated, slotted, and flat
- Military specification (Mil-Spec) disc springs
- Custom designs
- Stamping & CNC machining capabilities
- Belleville stacks
Constant & Variable Force Springs
- Motor & power springs
- Strip widths of .100" - 2"
- Thicknesses of .003" - .031"
- Lengths from 12" to 60"
- Stock inventory in over 200 designs
- Short lead times
- Standard and custom end configurations
- Laser etching
- Tool design & fabrication
- Four-Slide & Rotary forming capabilities
- Laser etching
- Prototype capabilities
Springs & Wire Forms
- Up to .312" wire diameter
- CNC & mechanical coilers
- Spring styles including: Compression, extension, torsion, specialty
- Specialty products including stock & custom stove handles
Value Added Assemblies
- Automated assembly operations
- Supply chain management for outsourced assembly components
- Reel retrievers & SlideLine pusher systems
- Brush box motor assemblies
- Circuit breaker stab assemblies
- Laminated spring assemblies
POP / Reel Retrievers
- Constant & variable force springs
- Complete line of stainless steel stock springs
- Available in various end details from "T" to "Step" designs
- Custom engineering design assistance
- Retractable cable lengths from 6" to 72"
- Variety of end fittings
- Beryllium Copper
Plating / Coating Options
- Hard & Decorative Chrome
- Black Oxide
- Powder Coat
Services & Support
- Application engineering support
- Consignment & Kan-Ban inventory
- EDM prototype production
- In-house heat treating
- In-house tool shop
- Special packaging