Since its inception in 1960, our Mohawk Spring location has grown to be considered one of the top precision spring companies in the nation. Their custom spring and wire form products are integral components in the automotive, electrical & hydraulic, aerospace and industrial markets.
As industrial requirements become more complicated, more accurate testing equipment is necessary to insure compliance with customer and industry specifications. The use of modern testing equipment in an enclosed Quality Control Dept. assure you of a high quality spring.
Engineers skilled in spring design, industrial engineering, material selection, and corrosion finishes help you solve new product challenges. Knowledge of the latest materials could make the difference in how your product performs. Time spent with our engineers in the developmental stages of your product could save your company otherwise costly delays in production.
Computer Controlled Machines
Mohawk is continuously evaluating and integrating automation into our manufacturing processes and working to reduce set-up times. By improving looping, heat treating and coiling, we strive to make even short runs more cost effective.
- Compression Springs
- Extension Springs
- Torsion Springs
- Wire Forms
- Stainless Steels (302, 316, 17-7, etc.)
- Pre-Plated Wires (alloy, galvanized, copper, nickel & silver)
- Alloys (chrome silicon, chrome vanadium, phosphor bronze, beryllium copper, magnet wire, nichrome)
- All types of carbon and valve-quality wires
Precision & Value-Added Services
- Grinding wire diameter as fine as 0.012 in.
- Welding and soldering carbon, stainless and aluminum
- Heat setting
- Squaring springs
- Scale testing to meet close tolerances
- In-house deburring and painting
- Assembly of springs to mating parts
- Packaging to preserve quality
One spring or ten million... Each quote and order receives prompt, personal attention.