Hyperco is the worldwide leader in the development and optimization of high-performance suspension components for the motor racing industry. The Hyperco product line includes Hypercoil suspension coils, hydraulic load centering spring perches and composite leaf springs. Hyperco also works with race teams one-to-one, to develop custom and proprietary products.
Hyperco products are manufactured from a wide variety of materials, including ultra-high tensile chrome silicon, micro alloys, titanium and stainless steels. This allows Hyperco engineers to design suspension coils to optimum specifications with the largest variety of wire diameters and materials available today.
Hyperco utilizes the latest in design, performance simulation, and testing equipment to measure overall dynamic performance, which has enabled Hypercoil brand suspension coil springs to be on every Indianapolis 500 winner since 1964.
- Suspension Springs for all Motorsports applications
- Hydraulic (Load Centering) Spring Perches Composite Leaf Springs
Race Categories Served:
- AMA (American Motorcycle Association)
- World of Outlaws
- Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt
- East Coast Modified (D.I.R.T. Series)
- Formula 1 (F1)
- Grand Am
- IMCA (International Motor Contest Association) Modified
- Legend Cars / Series
- NHRA (National Hot Rod Association)
- SCCA (Pro and Club Racing)
- SCORE International Off-Road Racing
- and many others...